FORUM UPGRADE: Complete

Server-related announcements from the forum administrators.

FORUM UPGRADE: Complete

Postby Saunders » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Core forum upgrade complete.

There are still some messed up "smart quotes" and international characters in old posts. I will fix those later today.

The look and feel is vanilla until we can get a customized version of our beloved Cubehead image to match the new L&F.
Saunders
GD Exec and Server Admin

Re: FORUM UPGRADE: Complete

Postby Nuit Eternelle » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:02 pm

I shall be exited to see what additional changes will come. Continue the wonderful work. :wink:
He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder. - Tad Williams
Nuit Eternelle
Greater Force Ooze

Postby snaggle2th » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Does anyone else find the new theme harder to read? I suppose it's more flavourful, but also a bit hard on the eyes. Um, and a lot more likely to attract the attention of co-workers. If no one agrees, I'll shut up, but I thought I would throw it out there.
snaggle2th
Gelatinous Cube

Postby bonelock » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:35 pm

snaggle2th wrote:Does anyone else find the new theme harder to read? I suppose it's more flavourful, but also a bit hard on the eyes. Um, and a lot more likely to attract the attention of co-workers. If no one agrees, I'll shut up, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Ha! I was just going to post something on this. Just this morning new themes were added so you can now choose. Weapons and Adventure, DarkFantasy, Nexus, prosilver, and subsilver are all active. "Weapons" is default. Choose what you like on your profile/board settings page. Personally I love Weapons and Adventure

EDIT ORC: Nexus is the easiest to read, but I also prefer Weapons
EDIT SAUNDERS: Enabled bbcode, easier to read this post.
bonelock
GD Executive Member

Postby Rar » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:45 pm

When I click on a thread title now, it takes me to page 1 instead of the last page... is that supposed to happen?

EDIT ORC: Click the little Shield by the name of the last poster.
Rar
Greater Force Ooze

Return to Announcements